Nude Label S.L collects and uses your personal data exclusively within the framework of the provisions set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Inthe following we inform you about the type, scope, and purposes of the collection and use of personal data in the website: www.thenudelabel.com
The data controller responsible for data processing within the framework of theGeneral Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other data protection laws in force in the Member States of the European Union, and other provisions of a data protection nature is: www.thenudelabel.com
Should you have any questions or suggestions concerning data protection, please feel free to get in touch with us via this contact form or send us an email at [email protected]
These data are stored for purely technical reasons and never associated with any particular individual. The data about website access are used for error analysis, ensuring the security of the systems, and to improve our service.
At the same time, the user may exercise the following rights under GDPR: right to be informed, right of access, right to rectification, right to erasure, right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, right to object and those rights regarding automated decision making, recognized in the aforementioned regulation, by contacting [email protected]
Personal data and processing policies.
Nude Label S.L., through its website www.thenudelabel.com, may treat your personal data in accordance with the following purposes:
- For commercial purposes, in case of procurement of goods and services offered through its website: www.thenudelabel.com in order to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, benefit and improvement of services
- Sending information requested through the forms arranged in www.thenudelabel.com
- Sending newsletters, including promotions, sales offers and new products updates in www.thenudelabel.com and its sector.
The fields of these registries are of obligatory completion, being impossible to carry out the stated purposes, if these data are not provided.
Any personal data provided when placing an order will only be used for fullfilling your order. NUDE LABEL S.L. will not use any personal information for commercial or promotion communications unless your prior explicit consent by subscribing to our Newsletter service.
Any personal data provided by a customer when placing an order or using the site is confidential and will be solely used for the purposes above mentioned.
Use of this site.
Through the use of the web site www.thenudelabel.com the customer agrees to:
- Use the site exclusively for information purposes and placing orders legally valid. Any order placed with fraudulent, false or not accurate information will be cancelled.
- Providing accurate and truthful personal data necessary to process the order, handling, shipping and delivery of the goods. Any order placed with false or not accurate personal information won’t be processed and will be cancelled.
- In the event of suspicion of fraud, misuse of the site and copyright violation, NUDE LABEL S.L. may hand over personal data to the appropriate authorities.
We do not store any Credit Card, International Bank Transfer or PayPal details. Any other personal details you provide during the shopping process, such as email address, may be used to inform you about your order or when internal, electronic or shopping errors are directly avoiding or affecting your purpose of shopping with us.
Newsletter is only delivered by customer explicit prior consent. By introducing your email in the fill-out box created for this purpose you subscribe to our email list and consent us to use your provided email address to send you internal commercial and promotion communications.
Each newsletter contains a link through which it is possible to unsubscribe. If you do not wish to receive more Newsletter emails from us you can unsubscribe at any time or we will cancel your subscription by sending an email to [email protected]
How long can personal data be stored?
Personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal liabilities could arise for the services rendered.
The processing of your data is done with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
- The request for information and/or the hiring of the services offered by www.thenudelabel.com, whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to an eventual contracting process.
In case you do not provide us with your information or you do it in an erroneous or incomplete way, we will not be able to meet your request, since it is impossible to provide you with the information requested or to carry out the contracting of the services.
The data will not be communicated to any third party other than www.thenudelabel.com except legal obligation.
As Data controllers
We have hired the following service providers, having committed to compliance with the Standard Provisions, applicable in terms of data protection, at the time of hiring.
In those cases in which the user includes files with personal data on the shared hosting servers, www.thenudelabel.com is not responsible for the breach by the user of the GDPR.
Data retention in accordance with the LSSICE laws.
www.thenudelabel.com informs you that, as a provider of data hosting service and by virtue of the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), retains for a maximum period of 12 months the information essential to identify the origin of the data lodged, and the moment in which the provision of the service began. Data retention does not affect the secrecy of communications and may only be used in the context of a criminal investigation or for the safeguarding of public safety, being at the disposal of judges and / or courts or the Ministry that so require.
The communication of data to Law enforcement officers will be done in virtue of the provisions of the regulations on personal data protection.