Natural Dye Care
Natural dyes require a little more care to maintain their color.
How to wash?
Use a natural, chemical-free, detergent, without acidic or *alkaline liquids (*calcium, baking soda):
- If you can wash by hand in cold water without directly rubbing the fabric.
- You can also machine wash cold (max 30º) with fabrics of similar color.
- If you have two garments of different natural colors, wash them separately. They can react and change color.
- Air dry them and avoid direct, prolonged contact with the sun.
- Our sweat has an acid PH. After prolonged contact with natural dyes it can also react, so store them in a dry place.
How to clean stains?
Don’t put detergent directly on the stain, as it can whiten the treated area. If your clothes get stained in a specific spot, we recommend putting them under cold water and gently rubbing it so that the water enters the fabricShop Now